View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 06:30 AM
sylviak

Mavis, that's hilarious! I've misplaced a pkg of 100 bobbins for my embroidery machine. I'm going to go out and check behind the dresser I made into an ironing board and see if it slid off, LOL! I've been looking for weeks. I did find the graduation card with "2012" emblazoned across the front that I got for my DGD.....after I had bought another one and given it to her with her quilt. BTW, I read a great tip on this board about a week ago that suggested putting up wire shelves around the room for more storage space . I just put up my first set day before yesterday, and now have my batting pkgs up above. Now I have more room under the LA for storage and I put the labels down so I can see what size batting I have and how many rolls. I will be moving stuff out of the middle of the room and to it's new home under the LA. Many thanks to the person that suggested the wire shelves! I put up an 8 ft shelf and I'm going to buy more next time I go to Lowes. The 8 ft shelf was about $20 including the hardware to put it up.

I used to live in Marshfield years ago!