View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 06:55 AM
Jenniky

[ATTACH=CONFIG]342418[/ATTACH]

Here is a backside peek at my Firetruck... Hip and Back are giving me a bad time today and Im trying not to take any pain meds...just stretching and warm moist heat on my back. So I don't know how much Im going to get done unless I break done and take pain meds.

Muv - Im using the "Non Patented" Method to make the fire engine. This first attempt on the Fire Engine is going well, However I can see where I need to adjust the width of my pattern to compensate for the Machine Satin Stitch when working with smaller pieces.

QuiltE - I don't get it.. What is Looking for Squash before bed?? Fate seems to want me to try the Machine Quilting on the Patriotic Scrappy. The LQS Lady I was going to send the quilt to said her machine is going to have to have repairs. So Its still all stretched out on the frame upstairs.

Sew with all you fine ladies encouragement Im going to give it a try... When grandson takes his nap this afternoon Im going to spend some time figuring out exactly what Im going to do. Then I will run a baste or tie it together to hold it in place for the machine.

Works4Me - Canada D'Eh is so beautiful. Im sure you are "Chuffed to Bits". LOL alrighty ladies I had to try using the saying at least once.

Grandson is involved in his lil TV program and yawning so that is a good sign Im going to have a lil free time to concentrate soon. Have a wonderful day all.
Attached Thumbnails firetruck.jpg