Old 06-16-2012, 09:31 AM
feline fanatic
Power Poster

Default Log cabin baby quilt with Teddy bear quilting

QB member Heronfan made this adorable log cabin baby quilt. It is 32 x 32. She posted on the qb that she was having trouble finding a LAQ to quilt it. Turns out she lives close to me so I pm'd her and the rest is history. I knew I could do this little quilt in a couple of hours so she dropped by my house on Thursday and we discussed designs. I did a couple of sketches for the bear and popped it on the rack this morning. She found out the baby will be a boy so I couldn't resist making the bear's bow tie baby blue. The rest is white glide thread. The pastel logs I did leaves and swirly vines because many of the fabrics were botonical in pattern. This quilt was so much fun to do and I am really pleased how the bear turned out too. He decided to take a little stroll around before settling down to sit in the center. I sure hope heronfan likes what I did and even more I hope the baby boy that receives this quilt makes it his favorite "binky".

[ATTACH=CONFIG]342449[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]342450[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]342451[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]342452[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]342453[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails dsc03380.jpg   dsc03372.jpg   dsc03369.jpg   dsc03373.jpg   dsc03377.jpg