View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 11:54 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

*giggles* .... fruit crush aka squash aka to those of us on the other side of the pond ........... orange juice!

Muv ... I think we should keep them going on a few more! Are you off celebrating the Queen's "real" Birthday today? And look at all the opportunities for festivities coming up with the Olympics. I'm still waiting to find out if one of our local gals makes it on our Rowing Team!!

JenniKy ... are you going to keep us in suspense as to the frontal look? Good reasonings as to why the firetruck! And so sorry for your back problems ... I know how unsettling it can be (32 yrs ago, two rear enders 4 months apart started my saga). I know you don't want to take any pain meds, but don't fear them to get comfort, so long as you respect them!

Too late now, but another time, you might want to sandwich it on your quilting frame, using the basting spray. I love the stuff ... it's temporary, for a very long time, and things stay put well, while I work with it. For now, go for some good basting lines to hold it there. If you're nervous, make something smaller, with the leftover fabrics (ie table topper? runner?) and do some practice stitching with it as you get your machine set up and ready to go. Once you have it done, you'll know what settings you need, and will feel more at home with what you're doing. We know you
CAN do it!

SewExt ... we're sitting here anxiously waiting to hear and see the results of The Great Race!

As for Me?? and your wondeirng about my non-productivity ... it's coming soon! I promise!! First, I have to put a hanging sleeve on my FWS as my LQS wants it to come on holidays and hang in their shop!!! That's exciting for me!! And then onceI have that sleeve done, I can start thinking of Mr. Monty!

Forget, did I show you the FWS? .... here's a couple of pics (all because I am too lazy to go back thru the previous 571 posts to the thread!)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]342489[/ATTACH]

And here it is on it's little holiday last weekend .....
[ATTACH=CONFIG]342490[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails fwsquilt1.jpg   caledonfairfws.jpg  

Last edited by QuiltE; 06-16-2012 at 12:03 PM.