Old 06-16-2012, 01:36 PM
pdcakm

well, surprise-surprise. it is saturday already. really caught off guard. here i was at my computer checking out for today's clue when "what do my wondering eyes" see? the clue from last saturday. just laying there patiently waiting for me to get with it. so, now i have two clues to get done. ah, well!

it will have to wait until monday. i met with my friday night quilting group last night and we decided to get together monday morning for an all day sew in. i left my machine and projects at my friends house as i was not planning to sew over the weekend. still have to complete my block of the month samples for guild next tuesday night too. guess i won't get to start quilting on my newest completed top until later in the week. still have to quilt the last mystery train quilt also.

where does the time go. don't know but sure know it goes fast. trying to make a date with my two lovely granddaughters (13 and 17) to spend a day or two with them before their summer break is over. they have such busy schedules.

think i will have to drown my sorrows in a root beer float in the dining car. see you there.