Thread: HI!
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 05:10 AM
Pea Soup

Hello everyone!!!
I am Leslie Pease. I am new to this forum and am thrilled to have found it.

I have been quilting for about a decade and recently I have been quilting like a mad-woman. Because no one in my circle of friends is a quilter, I yearned for a quilting group with whom I could share my interest.

After lurking on this site for quite a while, one day I just jumped right in and started posting on the other threads. It was brought to my attention I never came here to do the formal intro, first. Tisk, tisk! LOL!

Being a long-time member of WetCanvas (a forum just like this, for artists), I found this site's format and the community had a familiar feel... WONDERFUL and FRIENDLY. Forgot my manners (and I was a moderator, on WC, too)!!!

I live in New Hampshire, just over the Massachusetts border. Have 2 beautiful girls, am a loving wife, and lastly I am a human to a great beagle puppy named Hazel.

Already, everyone has been so supportive and have said so many kind things about the quilts I've recently shared. I am so thrilled to have found this site and to be part of such an awesome group.

If you would like to learn more about me, you can visit my site; http://www.lesliepease.com. I warn you, however... I am not very interesting. LOL!

I thank you for your interest in me and hope to learn more about you all, on the boards!

Very sincerely,
Leslie Anne Pease