Old 06-16-2012, 03:26 PM
Krystyna
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by brenda21 View Post
krystyna where did you go???? did you find more pretty things???? how's that cleaning project coming along???
I have four long flat plastic holders ... think they are for scrapbooking or something ... filled with serger thread. All of my embroidery thread is in order. Mostly. And there's a LOT of it. I have one of those little tiny five drawer things on my desk and finally sorted through that. Needles and pins in the bottom, various feet and cleaning tools in the next, things that cut in the middle, clamps in the next and more pins and those ring binder thingies in the top. I sorted through all my bobbins and they are now in four little boxes by type. I filled a 16 qt bin with ribbon ... and now we're taking the dogs for a walk. Oh! If anyone has any of those little cassette boxes, especially the soft plastic ones, they are terrific bobbin holders!!!

Oh! almost forgot. I stuffed a squishy ... and you know I can STUFF ... with lacey bits for Crazy Quiltin Robin who makes awesome crazy quilts ...

Over and out ...