Old 06-17-2012, 02:41 AM
xxxxxxxxxx

charlee I out in 20 yrs beating the hyway. Fours yrs of that on hy 97 every day .. auqaglass K falls.. chain, chain, chain , chain,,chain..

I got my sewing machine fix today ,, Ok I did dicker, cause I knew the guy would enjoy that , he had 10$ I said he said 7.50 Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ? what did ya say 6 . nope 7.50 . This was a hardcore seller...he took every quarter I had ..

I would have given him 7.50 for the oil can in the goodie box...the little chorme type,, I had to clean teh foot pedal contacts to get a full range out of it ,,, figure that it takes a very short needle, and man, this things sew's so good,,,, I have never seen a push buttom reverse,,,
that button with the red R ,, push it in she backs up.. let go and she going forward just like magic.

It's zz ,, dedicated left hand,, put on a standard foot, it's centered... The lights under the hood , the dot on the hood glows red with the light on....

there is no serial or model numbers,, it is the japanese dressmaker.. In the goodie box is a state tax stub from 1948, maybe 15 bobbins, all the normal attachments.. evry spool of thread is wooden with names like star and j&p coats .... would j&p coats , be coats & clark ??

It has to be late 40's to early 50's
and it matches my monkey ward streamliner ..