Old 06-17-2012, 04:54 PM
tedytrser

Originally Posted by Jan Rutherford View Post
DEAR QUILTING BOARD FRIENDS: FROM all over the country.... I have no words that tell all of you how much I have greatly appreciated you love , support, prayers, cards, fat quaters, pins, kind messages, books, words, in the very unexpeced death of my hubby in MAY. I am so very grateful for all of you . It has been a tough challenge to swim against the current for my family, friends, neighbors, business collegues of my hubs, and our church family. We have all been hit hard by this one, as my hubby was our church organist, and a kind gentkle man to all. Many of you know how a sudden unexpedted turn in life throws us way off. I AM not in this alone, the folks mentioned above, are all in this together and have been VERY supportive also... I wish I could hug everyone of you who has sent a card, prayer, etc. I have a huge supportive circle helpng with so many things that need to be attended to. I appologize for the delay in a message, as the computer needed to be "cleaned" out of business items etc. for my protection, plus it decided to have an attitude lately. These days we function in a world of high tech and is is necessary to function with basics like communications. My faith is strong, and I have put my trust fully in GODS hands as to get through each day. I spend alot of time with my middle sister and her kids and grandkids. They seem to love having another auntie around and we help each other move forward together. GOD BLESS EVERYONE OF YOU... LOOk forward to cont. the SP swaps as my hubby would want me to.. HUGS . My kitty is a great pal to have around too! =^.^=
Jan many many ((((((((((HUGS)))))))))). Glad to hear that you have alot of support and are taking it day by day. Also, having children around togive you those special hugs help also.