View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 07:21 AM
Jenniky

QuiltE - I was holding off showing the fire engine until all the smaller pieces are sewed on. I will show it before I move on to making the flowers and vines. I must say that your FWS is SEW awesome..really It's just beautiful.

W4me - Yes I have been busy on the board, I am at my limit of projects at the moment so will not be starting anything else new until I have completed whats on my project board at the moment. I dont plan on signing on for anything new until Fall most likely.

Yayaquilts - I use coffee filters as a stabilizer to help prevent shrinkage. I have the spray baste but I use it very sparingly. I posted my MQ6 in the media section where everyone is posting their finished pictures of MQ6

Well I have dozed off about three times while trying to write this... I suppose I will go lay down until meds from yesterday get out of my system. Im not sleeping away another day hopefully. :/

Thank you all for you kind words and advisement on my pain issues. I slept on ice yesterday with a heavy blanket on top of me. Think I will go lay down now just feel asleep again at the keyboard.. LOL

I give up. Hugs my friends. Have a Wonderful day.