Old 06-18-2012, 08:38 AM
yayaquilts

All your Carpenter Stars are so beautiful. I can't wait to dive into this mystery (maybe I will make it at my upcoming quilt retreat at the end of June!).

Had all 4 granbabies(1-5 y, 2-2 y, and 1-1yr) here yesterday for Father's Day and an early Birthday celebration for me (next week). What fun and chaos we had!! Beautiful sunny day, kids swam for awhile, yummy dinner on the patio serenaded with the sounds of the waterfall falling into our pool! Relaxing, in a chaotic way, if you know what I mean! Love having them all hear, and so calm and quiet when they go home!!

Before everyone arrived yesterday afternoon I was able to make a fleece blanket sleeper for a friend's new granbaby.I have a small project that I will finish today. Then I must sandwich and quilt my quilt for my quilter's swap partner. I'm determined to finish it this week! THEN, I can think about starting this mystery......

OH WAIT..... I have several other WISP's I should finish first!!........... So many quilts to make; so little time! What's a quilter to do!?!?!?!?! Start another, of course! So glad I have you all to share my LOVE of Quilting with!!