Old 06-18-2012, 10:16 AM
Termi

Originally Posted by QuiltE View Post
Termi ...... It's a challenge that Works4Me, another Canuck and I started awhile ago. It's more a personal challenge than a competition ... we were both saying, I have this project that I want to do for Canada Day ... some year! First we challenged each other to do it ... then we decided to throw it out to everyone, world wide!
http://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltin...e-t186260.html

W4Me has hers completed ... whereas I have spent too much time on FWS and PC and not moved ahead with my Mr. Monty!

OBTW .... it's anything and everything ... whether a PUP that's been sitting for awhile or a new project; something fun and whimsical or something serious; big or small. Anything fits!!

As for the date ... we chose July 1st as it is Canada Day ... and close to your American 4th July celebrations. The patriotic part does not have to be national patriotism, but could be showing your community patriotism or heritage or ??? ... really anything goes. Back to the date ... it's just a date .... and honestly, we expect it will continue on, long after!!!

So Come One, Come All!!
... Come on over and join in the fun!!!

(and yes, it's become quite a little chatty hang out too!)
Thanks for that explanation QuiltE. I've been wanting to sew something patriotic. Hmmmm will have to think of what.