Old 06-18-2012, 02:15 PM
mdall

THANK YOU LORI, its here and I have to say that I am completely blown away and cant even stop smiling. I was cleaning the house to get everything done so I could have a full day to sew tomorrow when dh walked in with an envelope. I tripped over the cord trying to get to it seeing as how I am like a kid when I receive something from a swap. Anyway after finally getting my little hands on that package I dove in and wow! Can this lady pack an envelope. There are so many things in it I dont know where to begin. fq's and yardage, scissors and fob, rotary blade, book, lots of patterns for quick crafts, machine needles, seeds, little round thingys for my bobbins, a paint marker, clips that I imagine are for when I do binding or I could use them in my hair to keep it out of the way when I'm binding, either way, I'll just let the pics say the rest. Thanks again Lori and oh by the way a bag of peanut M&M's that are not in the pic because I am currently already hoovering them down while I type this.LOL Thanks Thanks Thanks, Lori. I love it all. I know the pics are dark but my camera really bites.LOL

[ATTACH=CONFIG]342999[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]343000[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]343001[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails dsc02463.jpg   dsc02466.jpg   dsc02468.jpg  

Last edited by mdall; 06-18-2012 at 02:19 PM.