View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 04:07 PM
xxxxxxxxxx

seems like a hi price for 1943. LOL They gave them 5 bucks trade in ,, wondering what they traded in. it's was an old machine LOLOLOL. thsi one wasn't old..

going by the machines I have when a singer dealer did the eletric conversion, it was a singer motor and a realsinger mount ,, also the handwheel got changed, yours still has the orignal hand wheel.

here's what happens when you let off the gas, the machine will still make about 3 more stitches because of the heavier wheel, Thats what mine do, ( 2) the one with the conversion wheel stops as soon as you let off

I like the looks of the OG wheel much better

when the photo load I thought you got the one on C/L that just posted today, in portland, 75 bucks

Look at the singer tag ,, the decals was put on off center ,, one of mine is also off set and the tag covers part of that decal.. makes wonder are these factory 2nd's ? LOLOL

or built on a monday morning .. we ARE NOT junk collectors !!!! my stuff is all very finely aged artifacts depicking world history... in pinata or you might say rusty ol junk..