Old 06-18-2012, 05:58 PM
SharonAnne

I got my own wonderful goodie package today from Happynana (Terry), and thus, I have nothing to be jealous of. Thank you sooo very much, Happy... Recently I read Prayers for Sale by Sandra Dallas and loved it so much I wanted to find another book by her - specifically Alice's Tulips. Terry must have read my mind because I did not mention wanting this book!! Can't wait to get started. I also received 3 FQs in pretty pastel soft colors - my stash was desperately lacking in these... A postcard for my 50 year old collection (and from a state to which I have not had the pleasure to visit in person either). A nostalgic bookmark (with a jeweled, enameled maple leaf - reminding me of upstate NY trees in my childhood home front yard). A ringcushion. Small post-its that I use constantly and some pre-tested truly yummie recipes for baked goods. I love to bake, but don't like to cook, so this is perfect. Oh, and a 90% cocoa Dark Chocolate Lindt bar that was not at all soft/melted. And I doubt it will have a chance to get that way either. Lucky for me, DH only likes milk chocolate, so I'm breathing a sigh of relief for her choice. Thanks for everything. I love this swap and all the people on it. Life is good!!!
Attached Thumbnails june-2012-sp-swap.jpg