View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 03:52 PM
feline fanatic
Power Poster

The show was great. I accidently deleted the pics of my own quilt tumbling tabbies but you guys have already seen that one. It just looked so nice hanging there I am sorry I couldn't include it as well. I didn't win any ribbons but that was ok I had a great time and really enjoyed chatting with some people who were admiring my quilt.

There was a long arm vendor there and just damn I WANT one of those!! The brand was called Innova and they are made in Texas. What a nice machine for a great price! I have a CD maturing next month that would just cover it! Tentatively asked DH and all he could say was "that's a lot of money". I don't think he wants me to get it. I am sure he is probably right in today's economic climate I should probably hang on to that cash and just start socking away savings for the longarm. It would probably take me 5 years to save up for one, which would probably be the wiser thing to do. I figure I can work on my machine quilting with my Bernina and send out any big projects I have until I can get my own longarm. :roll: