Old 06-18-2012, 09:47 PM
xxxxxxxxxx

Just for giggles, over the wknd I did hit an estate sale,, I did buy a machine,, all I did was lift the top and make sure all parts where there and what it is , because in lifting the top boxes of things fell out and I'n bent over with people looking at my best parts... I did see one of thos elittle chorme oil cans and knowing thereall kinds of stuff inside the box, I made the deal ( 7.50 usd in cash ) grab her and took off, stopped off at a friends to shoot the bs, So we check this thing out , Hell I bought two sewing machines,, there another in it's box and inside the other box ??

he laughs and says his mom has one of those and she knows how to use it ,,,he's seen it happen ..

in reading it's box thi shas to be a semi or full industrail machine ,, it stitchers luggage, shoes, belts . handbags upholstery, you know very well if it does all that then fabric is a piece of cake,,,

How can you beat two sewing machine for 7.50 ??

This thing is like new, it has been used cause there is still thread in it .... doesn't seem to be a thing wrong with it .....

gottacha