Old 06-19-2012, 05:03 AM
BoJangles

Well 2 of my grand daughters are here for the summer. One of them is finally making a rag quilt I cut out and packaged for her a few years ago. She is doing all the sewing on the little pink Sterling I just recently picked up. I posted a photo back a few pages. She is loving the machine now that she figured out the needle 'has' to be threaded from left to right! She kept grumbling about it not working - kept having to thread the needle - I didn't realize she was threading the machine backwards! She has a little machine at home and thought they all thread the same way! Anyway, she is going to town on that quilt now. Her sister is going to do her quilt too - it is already cut up and organized! I also cut up the blocks for a rag quilt for my Mother to do in 2006, before she died. I was trying to get all of them hooked on quilting. My Mom made clothes all the time, but never a quilt! Well, I am going to finish that quilt too - so all 3 of us are going to work on finishing those rag quilts this summer!

Nancy