Old 06-19-2012, 07:44 AM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by Muv View Post
Hello Nancy, I've started a new thread, called Glenn's Fishy Quilt, so we can all see each other's blocks and Glenn can see all the machines. Lets see how many of us post pictures of our blocks, and then you can fill in the gaps at the end - and of course, we want to admire the quilting!
Muv, thank you that is really sweet, but I'd rather not have a new thread. So many people worked on this quilt that would love to see all the pictures/comments, but they all don't have the time/nor do they go to all the off shoot threads we keep starting. It is really hard for me to keep up with this shop much less go to all the new off shoot shops. I'd love to keep the conversation here so everyone can see the blocks/the quilt/the machines that they worked on it. If anything, the quilt should go in the Quilts made with Vintage Machines shop.

Can I have some other's input? What do you all think? I can't keep up with all the other threads? I really would prefer not to have another thread. I'd like to see this quilt go to our Quilts photo shop, but nowhere else.

Joe I will post your photo soon I promise! I just have to get the camera and download all the photos!

Nancy

Last edited by BoJangles; 06-19-2012 at 07:47 AM.