Old 06-19-2012, 09:43 AM
Crafty Darlene

Originally Posted by Pinkwater View Post
Ok everyone, it would appear that I've made two mistakes:

#1 when I posted my pictures I may have mixed up who sent what. I apologize for the confusion but since everything has been opened and distributed around my sewing room, I can't be sure what or if I posted incorrectly. For the record, the honey, which I believe came from Darlene, was yummy. I had it on some greek yogurt yesterday.

#2 the resason I posted my photos with names and not nicknames is that I could only find one person's nickname on the package. If I missed seeing it I apologize. At anyrate, I've tried to figure it out by location but I can't be sure I've guessed correctly so I've written to Lori to ask for help in sorting things out.

I'm feeling pretty much like a jerk right now and really do regret mucking things up. I signed up for 3 swaps because I had so much fun making up my first swap package that I guess I got a bit over zealous.
Leslie,
Like I said in my last pm It's okay! I'm glad you liked your pkg and you even said "Thank you." LOL! Sometimes that doesn't happen! So don't sweat the small stuff! It's easy to mix things up! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Blessings,
Darlene