Old 09-20-2009, 05:57 PM
Bill'sBonBon

OK I haven't read all of the Posts. But this one is a first for me. Been working on this butterfly quilt,need it done by 27th. So I have been really working to get it done every spare moment. Which lately have been very short. Anyways this evening about 6 PM I had the back finished and gethered the top,back,batting,T pins,Spray quilt Glue and took it all to the Guest room. Was so Happy moved a chest of drawers out of the way so I could use the carpet to stick pins. Spread,Smoothed,Stretched and pinned all the way around. Got the batting,spread and smoothed it was shaking my Glue can the 2 min. instructed rolled the batting back to start spraying when I really looked at what I was doing and wanted to sit down and Bawl!!! Guess what I had smoothed,stretched and pinned the top down first. So I unpinned trying not to cry got the back and smoothed,stretched and pinned,The the batting,then rolled it up so I could spray glue, smoothed that out, then the top. Well I got finished at 9:00 pm. just a little while ago. SIGH!!!! Tomorrow is another day and I will finish this quilt before Friday if I don't do something else like this again.
BillsBonBon