Thread: RAK Thank You!
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 09:26 PM
Havplenty

yep i have my pics backed up on a dvd except the ones that i hadn't backed up. none of my rak or swap things were backed up except for last year during the last computer virus. i just downloaded google chrome so my bookmarks should be safe this time around. you know you go years without any viral infections then presto, they appear. my virus software "caught" at least one of the viruses but i guess a trojan got pass it. this trojan was especially brutal because it ate up memory, locked up all my files, stopped any programs from operating and if i happened to access the internet, it kept trying to download more stuff.

so if you haven't backed up your info, here i sit before you as a glaring example of why you should be grabbing your backup media and saving your info. my geek brother said there is some way to separate my browser from my computer storage (sorta like mac technology) to help prevent this from happening again in tandem with my anti viral. i will be seeing geek brother real soon.