Old 06-20-2012, 03:36 AM
athenagwis

Default Come Join Me for Virtual Quilt Day - Sunday 6/24

Back by popular demand is our Virtual Quilt Day!! I started Virtual Quilt Day a few months ago because I have always wanted to do a sew in day at a quilt store, but for many reasons I have never done one. So I figured it would be just as much fun to have a sew-in day Virtually. This way we could all still chat and share our projects, but no one had to lug their sewing machines anywhere! It's the best of both worlds!!

As usual there are no rules. Sew whatever you would like, join us whenever you can that day, sew as long as you want. I will make a new official post on Sunday that you can post your goals for the day in and then you can check in through out the day to see how everyone else is doing and update us on your project. I will try and make the post by 5:00 AM EST so those in other time zones can join in early too.

For a bit of fun this time, when you post your goals in the post on Sunday, try and post a picture of your sewing area too. You do not have to do this to join in as I know not everyone can post pics, but I thought it might be fun for those of us that can to see where we are all working from!! And of course we love progress pics through out the day as well. I am still trying to figure out what I will be sewing, I think I will be working on my solids quilt, but that may change 5 times before Sunday anyway!!

So will you join me this Sunday for a Virtual Quilt Day?

Cheers!
Rachel