Old 06-20-2012, 04:35 AM
nanna-up-north

Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
Here you go Jean!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]343295[/ATTACH]
You know this is what was so much fun! The blocks are all so different, except I did get two fishermen! Some of the blocks are pieced fish, some appliqued - just the imaginations everyone has is amazing!

Nancy
Thanks Nancy for posting my block. I hadn't taken a picture of it before I sent it to you. And, now that I'm more awake, I took the picture of the 1953 FW that I used to make it. I had intended to make a block with a fish I had designed for a quilt I made at the cabin but I just didn't have time. We were right in the middle of making our twice a year move.... to the cabin in the UP and I hadn't even gotten everything unpacked yet. I knew I had to get this finished and sent to Nancy so I picked a paper pieced fish 'cause I could get it done quickly and sent. So I hope you like my block, Glenn. I am so thankful that you are willing to share all your knowledge with those of us that are trying to get our machines looking good again after so many years of neglect. And, I've caught the bug. I am looking everywhere for more machines to add to my meager collection. I don't know why or where I'm going to put them when I find them but I'm bound to saving as many old machines as I can. Of course I'm going to be asking you all for your expert knowledge since I'm such a novice as getting these beauties spiffed up as I learn.
Attached Thumbnails fw.jpg