View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 08:57 AM
mdall

Wink Opinions Wanted-swap gifts

Okay, so here I sit trying to put together a list to go shopping and I can't decide what to make. I know most of you have had this problem. Im wanting to make a bunch of small gifts up for swaps and cant decide what to make or should I just get something little from the store. I participate in several swap every month and always always run into this problem. I worry about will they like it, can they use it, etc.... I always want to make every person I swap with feel special with a little adding something. I usually worry about this so much I give myself a headache. I've done the usual, tissue holders, scissor cases, and even made my own stilettos. So, here I am asking. If you were to participate in a swap of any kind on here what would you like to see or what would you make as an extra. Please be honest. I know most of us one here are the same as me and anything would work but I also know we all have those little small things in our mind that we would love to have and just never do it for ourselves. So, help Im tired of stressing over it and it would just be so wonderful to have everyone opinions on this. Speak up because you never know when we may be in the same swap and you may just get what you have suggested.