Old 06-20-2012, 04:24 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

JanRN ... Yepppirrrrrrr ... I sure do like that blue/green with those blocks. <clap><clap><clap> big step away from the black you were promising. I like the "life" in the blue, not so dark that it still looks black!! It's really making the colours pop and shine in the blocks and adding to the movement. Sweet! Any thoughts yet for your cornerstones? So sorry about your Mom's breaks ... so sad that they missed it. Ditto as to your not feeling guilty about pushing her in physio ... you have condence in the system and it let you down. Good for you for making the Indian and I'll look forward to seeing him in the other thread. I'll be making him, though I won't say that he'll make it into the quilt!

Honchey ... Chances are, I'm further back in the dust than you! Yea for your NC visit and for taking DS! As for the BINGO, I think you're going to have to do a block, dedicated to just that!

OKSGlad ... Here come the Judge! Here comes the Judge!! Look forward to hearing all about the County Fair, the quilt judge and your Grands. Oh don't forget to show us a pic of the basket/coffin and tell us more as to what it's all about! PLease?

Termi ... trot on over to the Intl Patriotic Thread ... Monty made a preliminary debut today!

MiraB ... so glad that your machine is purring after it's Humpty Dumpty!

GGal ... do hope that it's a tad cooler for the wedding. Nothing worse than having to get all dressed up and it be miserably hot! We've had some rain, but not a lot. What we did get, has really made the crops jump ... though not far away, things are bleak. Wheat is heading out, and starting to colour a little. Everyone is pushing with the hay right now! No a/c here either, just in my truck!! Luckily I can seek refuge downstairs .... sewing yipppeeeee .... and I have a guest suite that I can "stay" in!