View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 06:41 PM
Anastasia

Well.. I like fingernail trimmers.. I used to be a nail biter and the only way I keep from doing it now is to ALWAYS have a fingernail trimmer within reach at all times. And a file. I freaking love journals or cute notepads but I never use them. I just like looking at them and having them. they're kinda a thing I hoard. haha. I think I would like homemade bags of pretty much any type. Your idea the other day (and an idea I had too) with bookmarks I would like cause we read a LOT of books around here. Since I have a kindle and my mom has a kindle, I've been wanting to make a kindle case for someone and I have a few patterns for those. hmm.. Potholders or oven mitts because they seem to disappear in the kitchen when you desperately need them. We love crossword puzzles or other types of puzzles around here. So books of those are fun. I like lotions and candles and things that smell pretty but I know people are sensitive to scents or allergies so I'm always hesitant to buy those for others. I think I'm totally going to start collecting handmade pin-cushions I'm also a pen addict. I love a nice smooth writing pen, like gel or whatever. If it writes beautiful, I want it!

I think the point (and the reason for the under $10) is to keep it fun. So I don't worry too much about if they like it or not. If they don't, they can re-gift it. However, it's against my nature to NOT worry so I of course still worry. I just have to tell myself to get over it hehe. I just like to get stuff