View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 11:14 PM
Alu_Rathbone

Originally Posted by elm View Post
I get a luggage tag in a very bright color that clashes with the color of my bag which makes it really stand out. Since you got black bags maybe use two tags that clash with each other.

Originally Posted by caspharm View Post
How about sewing some blocks and gluing them onto luggage? I did put colored fabric around the handles of our suitcases when we went to Europe last year.

Definitely need to buy TSA locks. If TSA opens them, they usually show a color change in a little window, so you can reset them.

Also, like others have said, load up the kindle - I believe there are also e-versions of quilting books, but there are games and such for the kindle.

Australia is a wonderful country. Have a great time. I visited Cairns a couple of years ago on a cruise. Don't forget it is winter down there - check the country's weather (their weather is opposite of ours), so pack appropriately.
My study abroad program is giving me bright colored tags for my bags.

I leave when it's Spring there. My area happens to be that one area where it doesnt really fall below 55 in the winter or spring, which is cool. I can't wait to go! I'm hoping to get a kindle! Mom has one, but I don't want to take that from her. We'll see.