Old 06-21-2012, 06:09 AM
gardnergal970

So much going on in all of our lives! Jan, my DMIL went to her daughter's wedding with a broken hip. She had fallen a few days before but refused to go to the Dr. When we took her in the next week she just smiled sheepishly and said she was glad that she got to go to the wedding.
QNSue...your little ones are sure getting big. Sounds like your garden is producing too. I missed most of my peas when I was in TX they came on so fast.
OKSewglad...the county fair...sure brings back good memories. We showed beef but they smell the same!
QuiltE...your Mountie is coming right along. My Texas star is still on the design wall but behind everything else I've been doing.
Mirabelle...glad your machine is purring and you're feeling like sewing. I told my kids when they were asking what we would do after they left and I said that having them was just a happy outcome of our being together which is what we got married for.
Hounchey...always a place for hobbies in the quilts we make. I like your Bingo design.
I've probably left someone out of these notes but my memory just doesn't hold everything all of the time. I do appreciate your participation and comments on this trail and will catch up with you again sometime.
Now for what has been keeping me busy. Here are pictures of the 3 quilts that I've made as gifts. I've also gotten blocks for a mystery quilt done but need to figure out just how to put them together is a quilt. The first quilt is for my DS's 25th Anniversary, the second is for my DGD's wedding and the last is a crib quilt for my DH's first GGS. I'm off to SC for the wedding and will check in next week but will enjoy the eye candy while I'm gone.
Attached Thumbnails andrews.jpg   alison.jpg   alisons-quilting.jpg   photo-62.jpg