View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 10:30 AM
dahlshouse

I have to agree here, I am by no means a pro nor want to be ... and have so much to learn..I quilt for the enjoyment of it.. seeing what others have accomplished gives me ideas of what I might want to try...
This board has helped me so very much... Thanks to all for the inspiration and ideas that are submitted..
And yes I have had some trouble posting pics with this new site... but have to admit I have not taken the time to find out what I am doing wrong... one of these days I will.
I have no other connections to quilters but thru this board and love to see all the different trials, errors and accomplishments of those here.
So, what I am saying is don't give up the ship... all are here to help..
Originally Posted by QuiltE View Post
I'll second what AuntPiggy has said.

KSue, If you feel that this is only for professional quilters, then I'm not sure why? I've been here for over a year and have never had that feeling. There's a lot of us regular, average-Joe's or or should I say Josie's here
I'm a long way from being a professional quilter ... and have no aspirations to become one.

As for posting of pictures, there's been many helpful threads about this in the Help Centre. Here's a link to the Archives ...
http://www.quiltingboard.com/sitemap/f-27.html

I'm far from a geek, and figured it out from How To;s that others shared.