View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 03:08 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Jenniky View Post
Alright I have put Monty and Mount on my project board. I totally enjoyed watching the musical ride and No I have never seen it before. When do you want the design pattern ready by.. I like having a deadline. Also I need to know what the finished size of the panel will be. This is going to be a blast.
Glad you enjoyed the Musical Ride. It really is a hit no matter where, and I can never see it often enough. They do tour the USAm though I see they only have one stop this year, in Maine. Guess their Britain and Germany trip cut short their USA travels this time round. If we're going to Canadianize you, JenniKy ... here's the place the offical Mountie scoop!!!!!
http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/mr-ce/index-eng.htm

No rush JenniKy ... I won't look a gift horse in the mouth (pun intended)!!!!!!! Size ... I'd say that's your call! I just think that this is so exciting that you'd want to get creative and come up with something!! Bless You!!!!!

Seeing that my left coast brain is thinking I may not finish this, I'll prove her wrong, and finish this one up as is. Though I am at a stalemate til I find some flesh for the man!!! And then can have a new project with yours!