View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 07:03 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Thanks everyone. Esqmommy Nathan was into horses and country music at the time he married Jill. I had a cool pic of Nathan and his groomsmen in their black vests and black slacks and all were wearing their black cowboy hats standing on the front steps of the church but I couldn't find it!

Yes they were very "cool" back then. Nathan was chubby as a teenager then when he was 18 and 19 and running around with his friends he lost the chubbiness. He started smoking when he was 16 much to my distaste. He tried to quit when Jake was born but didn't stay off them. He was skinny then. When he and his uncle started Woodsmall Electric two years ago they and the guys who worked for them made a pact to quit smoking and he is now smoke free. But he has really gained the weight! THey live in motel rooms most of the time on the road on job sites and eat in restaurants too much. Tho Nathan does take a crock pot with him and sometimes he rents an apartment for all the guys to stay in while they are on a job that will last for several weeks and then he cooks more often than going to restaurants.

Just a quick funny! Nathan made several dishes for the rehearsal supper. He called me for a brush up on how to make potato salad. How long to cook etc. He asked me how long to cook the eggs. I said at least 5 min I prefer at least 10 min. He asked " So 40 min is ok right?" He had already cooked them that long!! I just hope they weren't rubbery!! I forgot to ask how it came out!!