Old 06-21-2012, 07:32 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Oh such lovely work to see before I go to bed!
It's really impossible to pick a favourite grouping ... you all win, as each has different reasons why they are my favourite!

JanRN
... your neighbours must love it when you lay your quilts out on the front lawn! How pretty! The blue you chose is going to look spectacular and everything is going to look so fresh and cheery. What a beauty it will be. I'm sure you'll find some yellows to work in that you will "like"!!! What are you thinking of for your cornerstones?

GGal ... what a great mix of colours you have. Your sashings are perfect and those cornerstones just seem to light it all up.

JeanieG ... So wonderful! YOur brown sashings are a perfect pony colour! Are you using cornerstones or keeping it all to brown? I like the looks of your non-pony PC blocks on the design wall, so what about white sashings? A month's holiday ... wow!!!!!!!!! Will this be with your camping group entourage? .... do you ever get to check out LQS' when you're away? Have fun ... we'll miss you!

OKSGlad ... we'll be back together and at it again soon!! Your rain arrived here this afternoon with a sudden downpour, then lighter after. Will check the gauge tmro and know the results!