Old 06-21-2012, 09:16 PM
JeanieG

[QUOTE=QuiltE;5307361]JeanieG ... So wonderful! YOur brown sashings are a perfect pony colour! Are you using cornerstones or keeping it all to brown? I like the looks of your non-pony PC blocks on the design wall, so what about white sashings? A month's holiday ... wow!!!!!!!!! Will this be with your camping group entourage? .... do you ever get to check out LQS' when you're away? Have fun ... we'll miss you!

I am thinking black or dark brown cornerstones. I had some black squares, but could not locate them, I had stuck them up earlier.

Yes, I kind of like the white also, maybe go with a cream - white seems so harsh to me, for the other quilt.

We are traveling for around 8 days with our friends, who are also in our camping group. We travel with them a lot. Then they are returning home, and we are going on to Toppenish, WA, where I have a grandson to visit. Then over to Whidbey Island, WA where our best friends live on 3 1/2 acres. They have a spot with full hookups for our motorhome, so we usually stay a couple of weeks with them. Then we will head back to California.

We will have WIFI quite often during our trip, so should be able to keep up on the Board. My friend and I always go shopping for fabric when I am there. There is a wonderful fabric shop in Annacortes, that I purchased a lot of my Pony fabric last year.

I always take my little light weight Brother machine for piecing, so hope to stay caught up on my blocks. The problem will be with the fabric, I'll take the box I have all the Pony fabric in, but I often open my dresser that has all my smaller pieces to pull others for the blocks. Can't take the dresser - LOL! I also have some other projects that I can work on that I am taking along.

We are leaving next Wednesday.

Last edited by JeanieG; 06-21-2012 at 09:21 PM.