View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 06:11 AM
craftymatt2

Well, this ought to be simple, I like to get thimbles, any kind, rubber, ones that are sold at JoAnns, Hobby Lobby, nothing expensive, pin cushions, you can buy or make, I love them, tape measures, quilting pins, markers, rotary blades (can't have too many), tote bags, someone made one for one of these swaps and i love it, can't have too many, i take mine every where, note paper of any kind and shape works for me, oh, how about seam reapers, can't have too many of these either, i recently found those little packages of designer kleenex, that say stuff like "shop till you drop", or they may have ones with purses all over them etc.., gum, i like gum. magazines, they can be old or new. You can make a mug organizer, or a mug with a favorite drink in it, like a package of cocoa, tea or single serving of coffee, small package of cookies. Anyway, the list can go on. Dishcloths that you make are easy and people love to get them. How about those sewing kits that are homemade and sew simple to make. Hope this helps