Old 06-22-2012, 07:22 AM
luvstoquilt

Originally Posted by LindaC View Post
Stitchingpost, I really hope you are feeling better soon
lawsonmugs, Mary he is just so cute

We are going to get a new dog after our holidays in August. It wouldn't be fair to get a little guy and then have to take him out of home while we are away. There is a lot of debating going on as to what we are going to get. I would like a smaller dog, hubby would love a Newfoundland, eldest daughter would like another lab and youngest would like a Bermese mountain dog. Youngest gets the choice and to pick the name this time as we had Barney for a year before she was born. Oldest daughter picked his name then. She was four at the time and Barney the dinosaur was the big thing then for small kids so everybody thought he was named after the dinosaur but she actually named him after Barney Rubble in the flintstones. His Irish Kennel name was Dawnbreak Ben and when he was a little pudgy pup he lived up to his name as he was awake bright and early each morning and expected everyone to be as bright eyed and bushy tailed as him.
Youngest daughter and I have been taking my SIL's small rescue dog for walks a couple of times during the week to get out for a walk as we have had dark, dreary weather again this week (what happened to the summer)
LindaC
Oh Linda, If I were you I would get a Kerry Blue Terrier...We had Dugan for 17 years and he was the love of our lives! He was sooooo smart and such a good boy! I would get another now if I were about 10 years younger! Have a wonderful holiday.