View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 03:06 PM
mermaid

Originally Posted by Karenowc View Post
I have a question on how all of you "store" the embroidery module for your machines when you are not using them.
I have the Ellisimo machine and the module is HUGE. I never had a problem with my Bernina module - I would sleep in the little bag it came with. However, the case for this machine wears more than my granddaughters! LOL In addition, it's big and doesn't fit in my sewing room.

I'm trying to come up with a basket or something for the times it is not on my machine. I've thought of putting it on end and putting it under my sewing table but not sure that is perfect (or the correct way to store it either).

Would love to see/hear how you've solved this problem.
Karen
TIC(tongue in cheek LOL) Why store it at all? I see from your ''signature'' under your post, that you have other machines to sew on. Seriously, it was a hassle for me, because I love the sewing features on my Brother ULT so much, that when opportunity came to buy 2nd hand one, I DID! I leave emb. unit attached to one all the time, and sew on the other--even tho I have 11 more machines to use. If I ever get into a real embroidery mood, I can 'fire' them both up. Meanwhile one unit is stored in it's humongous case w/hoops and behind a spare bdrm door. It all comes down to priorities!