Old 06-22-2012, 04:59 PM
dublb

Boy are we a busy group!
Honchey - beautiful block!
Meribelle - I understand about that empty nest comin' up. Though DS recently told us that he is still gonna stay in Midland & go ta Midland College one more year. He's the last one.
OK - it sounds like ya are havin' a good time at the fair. Your DGSon looks so proud.
Jan - I love that blue w/your blocks!! It ties 'em all tagether! I'm so sorry about your DM. I know that I used ta make my DMIL walk outside every day for about 10 min.s The Dr said that she needed the exercise. (I pushed her pretty hard ta do it.) After a while I realized that she had more trouble when I walked her. I had ta decide what ta do. I know that your DM needs the therapy, so you were doin' what you thought was best, with the info you had at the time. {{{HUGS}}}
Carrie & Crystal went on a FART (& did some other things!) Fun!
GG - Your quilts are gorgeous!!!

I did sign on my "new" lake house in Brady!
Yippie! (I found out that it was built in 1920 & was a farm house, & someone moved it ta Brady in 1966! My DGP's bought it in 1982 & GM sold it in 2006 after DGDad died died in '05.) Now I gotta do a lot'a work on it. Inside needs paintin' & all o'the floorin' needs to be replaced. The hot water heater quit heatin' that afternoon. Lots ta do! We are gonna check out the store room & figure what we want ta take & do a few other things here in Midland this weekend & go back next weekend.
My DGM is so excited
I did sign on my "new" lake house in Brady! (I found out that it was built in 1920 & was a farm house, & someone moved it ta Brady in 1966!) Yippie! Now I gotta do a lot'a work on it. Inside needs paintin' & all o'the floorin' needs to be replaced. The hot water heater quit heatin' that afternoon. Lots ta do!
My DGM is so excited