Old 06-22-2012, 09:54 PM
Lori Peercy

PEOPLE, PEOPLE, PEOPLE, PLEASE send me the required pms. When you mail, when you receive and one to sender to thank them. You can not imagine how many pm's I get asking me if their sp got the package because they have not heard from them. Most of the time they let me know but are not sending thank you private messages, this hurts your sps feelings, they put alot of thought and effort not to mention expense into what they send you. This is not to much to ask for all the enjoyment we all get. I can't open the next month until I know what is going on with the last one. Please don't be offended when I send you a message asking you when you mailed or when you received. I have it down to a number that is good enough for me to open the July Swap. To be honest with you it takes me about 8 hours to get ready for the pairing up of names and then another 3 to send all the private messages to send you your secret pals information. I really so enjoy doing this swap, I just ask for some understanding if I mess up and do not get it marked on the spread sheet when you sent me pm and I have to send you a message asking. Sorry I am not perfect and since I spilled water on on laptop I am not sure if that caused some of the problems, I thought it was going through but did not. Sorry to be so long winded tonight, but a little frustrated. Lori