View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 11:23 AM
Iluv2quilt

I am the closest with my oldest son, Ryan. We've been through a lot together with my ex. He e-mails me on a daily basis, when he doesn't hear from me he calls, just to talk. He's so far away now, upstate NY and I haven't seen him for 5 years due to money constraints. I'm spending our income tax money on a plane ticket for him to visit in the Spring. My next oldest, Aaron is very close with me also. He left home at 15 to be with a girl he met on the internet and I like you didn't stand in his way, I'd rather know where he was and if he was safe than have him leave anyway. I was able to spend some much needed time with him at Thanksgiving and he is now having a baby (with a different girl) and getting married. He calls every three or four days to let me know the progress of the pregnancy. The next two are my steps, Chandra and Chris, but mine, their mother pretty much abandoned them and they've lived with us on and off. They are also close. Jacob is the baby, and our little buddy, He keeps us young and happy. He is a joy.

Gotta leave to the Doctor for a little while, ttyl.