Old 06-23-2012, 06:55 AM
Nancy in Louisiana

Default June Sec Pal

Finally getting caught up on posts and getting organized (?) from being out of town for three weeks. Check out the fantastic pkg I got from SharonAnne. She really outdid herself. Everything in that box is being put to good use -- I'm sipping iced coffee with a comfy cozie wrapped around my tall mug and munching on cookie wafer rolls, dogs are at my feet munching on chew sticks, I'm almost done reading thru my new mystery book.......life has gotten better. She included a ring pin cushion (which I needed), a new box of pins, fabric glue, presser stick. and some great fabric so I'm all set to applique or piece. I like the patterns, especially the jelly roll star. She also made me a crocheted nylon scrubbie which I use to clean off my cutting mat -- very timely since the old one disintegrated last week. And last but not least my any means, she makes these fantastic pins out of decorative buttons. What a great idea!! I plan to use mine for the flap of a purse I'm making. Thank you so much, Sharon; I truly appreciate your thought and generosity that went into assembling my gift box. I certainly hope you are my partner soon so I can return the favor.
Attached Thumbnails 003.jpg