View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 02:34 PM
cminor

Default Walmart Clearance Fabric

My Walmart not only has fabric - but now has 2 bins of clearance fabric. I know. .there are many many opinions on "Walmart Fabric". I for one - love it.

Their prices are going up as most fabric is but I saw today that they are getting new lines in at $2.50 a yard. I am just thrilled!!!!

My birthday was just the other day - and on my wish list was of course the clearance fabric. I got quite a bit from my daugher and even more from my husband. All in all it was 2 yards of 28 different patterns. Most was $2.00 a yard and many at only $1.00 per yard. I love love love clearance - and the best part is that although there are many substandard yards on sale I am completly confident that what I got is good quality. Don't get me wrong - I know that Quilt Store fabric at $12.00 a yard is different than what I have and I don't mean to compare. I only mean that the stuff I have gotten from Walmart - is just as nice in my opionion as anything at Joanns.

Keep an eye out at your local store - you never know what you might find. The stuff I got from my husband was only about $33.00 and would have been far more than $120.00 had it not been clearance. Some of what I got was originally on the shelf months ago at $6.97 per yard.

Needless to say - it was a very happy birthday
Attached Thumbnails 2011-birthday-fabric.jpg