Old 06-23-2012, 04:40 PM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by vintagemotif View Post
I had fun today shopping unexpectedly with a member of this boards sister.

Well, In walks a very pretty lady that looks dazed. She mutters something about any pink machines. I watch her.
And then I realize that this must be Anamaria's sister.

So, I get brave and ask her if she happens to know a person by the name of Anamaria. She looks surprised and says yes, and do I know her. Big smile goes across my face and I say yes, I have met Anamaria at the TOGA.

She then asks for help. That she is so overwhelmed and that she wants to surprise her sister with a machine, but all of these machines look so bad.

Well, that Necchi Supernova that I really didn't need is now Anamaria's.

I had a blast shopping with Anamaria's sister. We hunted through chaos, clutter, and disorder to find all that was needed for that Necchi Supernova. We found two foot pedals, Necchi bobbins, Necchi bobbin case, manual, and some other wonderful goodies.

She told me that she was ready to walk out, that all the chaos was too much for her. She thanked me for rescuing her.

Anamaria, It was my pleasure to help your sister. I had a wonderful time hunting for all the items. Enjoy!!!
Monica, what a fun way to spend some time! I bet you went home with the biggest smile on your face! Sometimes giving something away is much more rewarding than keeping it for yourself! I can't wait for Anamaria to post photos of her new machine from you and her sister! Way to go girl!!!

Nancy