Old 06-23-2012, 05:47 PM
miriam
Power Poster

Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
Ok my Pfaff 260 arrived this evening! Miriam, wow you did a great job packing that machine! The box weighed 44 lbs, and was full of bubble wrap, peanuts, and boxed twice! It arrived in great shape! I have been playing with it ever since it got here!

Miriam, I don't think that foot pedal went to this machine! The foot pedal says "Made in the US," and the Pfaff is a 1961 machine made in Germany! I bet it had as foot pedal more like my Pfaff 130! I wish it had a cord, but I will take it to our local sewing repair guy next week. Hopefully, he has a cord!

Oh and I love the little spool cozies you added from Glenn! I also got some of those spool cozies from Janis!

I already bought a service manual and the decorative stitch selector card! Thank you for the manual too!

Nancy
Nancy, I'm so glad it got there ok. I tried to pack it so it wouldn't bang up. I don't know much but that was the pedal that came with it - kind of on a short wire isn't it? I've seen the cords for about $20. I don't know if sew-classic has it or not. I think it takes a standard Pfaff cord.