Old 06-23-2012, 06:09 PM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by miriam View Post
Nancy, I'm so glad it got there ok. I tried to pack it so it wouldn't bang up. I don't know much but that was the pedal that came with it - kind of on a short wire isn't it? I've seen the cords for about $20. I don't know if sew-classic has it or not. I think it takes a standard Pfaff cord.
Hello Miriam! Nope, not a standard Pfaff cord! I have 5 other Pfaffs and none of them have a cord that matches, or is interchangeable with any of my other Pfaffs! This one is even different than any of those cords! Believe me, I tried every cord to every machine! They are all unique to each machine I have.

The bobbin case is the same case that my Pfaff 130 uses, and my Pfaff 1222e - which means the bobbins are the same too! The 260 has over 80 decorative stitches, a buttonholer, and man is it made HEAVY! I love it. Rod hot wired the machine using[ATTACH=CONFIG]344177[/ATTACH] the cord from my pink Sterling and the light works - the machine runs! I can't run it that way though - I don't know how to hot wire anything! This Pfaff is from 1961 - did I say that already! I love the way it looks and can't wait to run it for real! I looked up a couple 260's on e-bay, the foot pedal probably is right because someone had stuck it in a cabinet with a knee control! All I need is a cord and I am good to go!
Attached Thumbnails pfaff-260.jpg  

Last edited by BoJangles; 06-23-2012 at 06:11 PM.