Old 06-23-2012, 10:36 PM
athenagwis

Default Come Virtually Quilt with me Today - 6/24

Today's the day!! I am posting this early because we went to a drive in movie tonight and I rolled in at 2:00 AM EST and figured I'll probably sleep in. So when y'all wake up be sure to give us a list of your goals and give us a pic of your sewing room too if you are so inclined. I thought it would be fun to see where everyone sews from!! No need to clean up for us, it makes us feel better if your room isn't perfect.

I only have only goal for today:

1. Work on Geese in the Forest Quilt

Hopefully I can accomplish that!! LOL I will for sure post pics of my sewing area when I wake up in the morning.

For those that are new to Virtual Quilt Day, this is a now monthly all day quilt-a-thon. I started it because I didn't want to have to lug my sewing machine to a local quilt store for one of those and I figured others might feel the same way. There are no rules, join in whenever you can (after church, before church, during church for non-churchy people like me ...... whatever floats your boat LOL). Just give us a quick idea of your goals for the day before you start, then check in through out the day to update us (With pics!! We love them!!) and spread the encouragement to others as well. That's it!! Easy peasy.

I hope you'll be able to join us! So many WIPS see their demise on Virtual Quilt Day, maybe some of yours will join their ranks.

Cheers!!
Rachel