View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 08:34 AM
BuzzinBumble

Nan - as you know, I'm one of the grateful horde!
How wonderful that you actually made so much effort to choose and cut your own jelly rolls. I bet it did take a lot of time! Your fabric combinations were impossible to resist.
I also loved that not only do you have the stacked bolt view, so we see how the fabrics look in combination, but you also have pictures of each individual fabric and the ability to order yardage! I always copy and past those pictures into my own files when I order the fabric, which makes it great later on when I want to design the quilt with EQ!

So..... Tada! You have won the Jelly Roll Trifecta!!! No pinked edges, we can see every fabric and know how they look together, and we can rely on them being cut well!

Anybody who would like to order and would like $5 off with the current newsletter coupon - Just type SAVEFIVE in the "special requests" box on the first page of the checkout process. They will deduct it when they process your order, but it won't show up in the shopping cart. (Nan gave me permission to share this.)