View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 11:26 AM
Jenniky

QuiltE - Thats ok if I fill up my project book.. I have two more blank ones in the drawer just waiting to be filled with ideas.
Muv- Are we going to get a peek at the flax?? was that what you said? anyways soon. I dont have an image in my mind.

Liz - looks like a fun block. Glad you could join us.

Also ladies I need a little help. Im going sandwich some 16 inch squares. Plain fabric. So as to practice on FMQ. What is the best way to put the design on the tops. I have tried the chalk stuff and also those papers you trace over with that bumpy thingamajig.. LOL obviously not the correct term. These are messy and smudge. I have some pens with the disappearing ink stuff but I still have some blue ink that didnt come off on one of the test squares I was working with. Hmm.. Also do you put all the designs on before you start quilting. How do you decide on best color of thread. I want to use the same through out the quilt when I get started so the design on the back will look awesome also. Too many questions.. ??? Im going to try and FMQ my mystery train quilt tomorrow and I am trying to prepare myself best I can.