Old 06-24-2012, 07:50 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Honchey .. great block design and some of those little corners that were in the Easter block!

JanRN,
GGal and Termi ... Monty says thank you!!! Remember, you can always join in!

GGal ... it'll be good to see your Texas Star come together. It's nice now, so of course, will sparkle even more as you continue on All your quilts are lovely. I particularly like the 2nd one ... I think it's in the same book as my avatar? The quilting on it is exceptional. What a nice visit to your DGD and seeing her using your quilt! Doesn't it just make you feel all warm and fuzzy??

OKSGlad ... I'm sure your are a wonderful coach and mentor for your DDIL learning to be a 4-H Mom! I'm looking forward to hearing more about the Fair ... and of course, the quilt judging results! Got some photos?

DublB ... Congratulations on your purchasing your DGM's former home. Have fun with the renos and plans for it.

JeanieG ... you beat me on the cookies. I'm had hoped to make some this weekend, but it didn't happen. So now am hoping for tomorrow night.

CarrieM ... what a nice table topper. Great quilting, done with the turkey tracks (??) stitch). It'll be a useful size

Monty was very disappointed that I didn't get to sew on him this weekend. However, I did get 24 bags of mulch spread Friday and yesterday. Today worked on the deadheading, trimming, weeding etc. So once done, just too tired to think of sewing. Did get his face material .... a stonehenge fabric that I think will work well as flesh.