View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 04:32 AM
Just Fabric

Default How do you organize everything?

I have been collecting, fabric, notions, lace, thread you name it I got it. I have one bedroom filled with stuff, one wall and a half has shelfing for my fabric, but its not enough I have containers, cardboard boxes, plastic shoe boxes, plastic drawers, a huge metal filing cabinet for patterns and a path to get to any and all of it, plastic tubs also. The bedroom also has a slanted ceiling on 2 walls. I also have the whole upstairs except my bedroom filled from one end of the house up to this other bedroom that is filled with plastic shelves that run the length of the wall, for fabric, I have a corner desk for my computer, and my cutting table, ironing board and 3 tables for my sewing machines and 1 industrial machine, all are used. I also have an on-line business because what I make I sell on there, so I can't get rid of anything, what an how can I store my on-line business items in (tote bags, coin purses, purses, baby quilts, vintage patterns) slanted ceilings are a problem through the whole upstairs and since I rent they gotta stay. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.